Parish Church St. Magdalena

News

Holy Mass:

Sunday 10.15 am (german/italian)

General description

The parish church of St. Magdalena used to be a small chapel that was integrated into a castle. The chapel was built in 1304 and dedicated to St. Mary Loreto. In 1797 the chapel had some modifications, such as the construction of a tower and the extension of the chapel to a church. In 1804 the patronage of the church was transferred to St. Magdalena.

Open: yearlong
 
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Contact
Castelfeder sulla Strada del Vino Soc. Coop. a r. l.
Piazza Principale 5
39040 Auer / Ora
Südtirol/Alto Adige - Italy
Newsletter
Always up to date with the
Castelfeder news. Sign up now!